Post Surrealist Pop Graffiti
RIGHTS TO CONTENTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyrights to all original materials, content, selection, and arrangement of the Website (including text, user, and visual interfaces, images, look and feel, design, sound, etc. and any underlying software and computer codes) are proprietary to fourOnes Studio, its parents, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, or third party licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, post on any other Website, republish, upload, encode, modify, translate, publicly perform or display, commercially exploit, distribute or transmit any portion of this Website or make any derivative works from this Website in any way without the express prior written consent of fourOnes Studio. Any name, logo, trademark, service mark, patent, design, copyright, domain name or other intellectual property appearing on this Website is owned or licensed by fourOnes Studio or its parents, affiliates, partners, or subsidiaries and may not be used by You without the prior written consent of fourOnes Studio or the appropriate owner. Your use of this Website does not grant You any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property appearing on this Website. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Website may subject You to civil or criminal penalties.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
fourOnes Studio maintains this Website for Your personal purchases, entertainment, information and education. You should feel free to browse the Website. However, all copying (whether electronic, hard copy, or other format) is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. All commercial use of all or part of this Website is prohibited except under fourOnes Studio's express written consent. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to fourOnes Studio. You may not use any computer program tools, including, but not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar equivalent process ("Tools") to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Tools that use the Website shall be considered agents of the individuals who control or author them.
fourOnes Studio DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY. fourOnes Studio assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages caused by viruses or other forms on contamination or destructive features that may affect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or Your downloading of any materials, text, images, video or audio from the Website or any linked Websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall fourOnes Studio, its parents, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries or service providers, its licensors, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on theory of liability what so ever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or Your browsing in, or Your links to other Websites from, this Website. You acknowledge by Your use of this Website, that Your use of this Website is at Your sole risk. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages: if these apply to You, some or all of the above disclaimers may not apply, and You might have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold fourOnes Studio harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to Your use of the Website.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH THIS WEBSITE
You are prohibited from uploading, posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law. fourOnes Studio will fully cooperate, including but not limited to, maintaining and disclosing any transmittals or communications that You have had with this Website, disclosing Your identity or helping to identify You, with any applicable law or regulation, law enforcement authorities, court order, or governmental authority. Any communication or material You transmit to the Website by email or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. fourOnes Studio cannot prevent the harvesting of information from this Website, and You may be contacted by fourOnes Studio or unrelated parties, by email or otherwise, within or outside of this Website. Anything You transmit may be edited by or on behalf of fourOnes Studio, may or may not be posted to this Website at the sole discretion of fourOnes Studio and may be used by fourOnes Studio or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, fourOnes Studio is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication You send to the Website for any purpose what so ever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products use of such information. If You transmit any ideas, concepts, materials or other communications to the Website, You accept that it will not be treated as confidential and may be used by fourOnes Studio without compensation in any manner whatsoever, including without limitation to reproduction, transmission, publication, marketing, product development, etc. Although fourOnes Studio may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, and bulletin boards, and the like on the Website, fourOnes Studio is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations, on the Website. fourOnes Studio assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by You or any related third party within or outside of this Website.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT fourOnes Studio collects personal information and non-personal information. A. Non-personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually or does not permit a direct association with an individual. Non-personal Information may include information derived from Personal Information that has been de-personalized by removing unique identifiers and/or by combining it with information about other users to form aggregated data. B. Personal Information is information that is reasonably capable of being associated with or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. C. Examples of information fourOnes Studio collects include: 1. registration information you provide when you enter a contest, enter a promotion, or sign up for communications, including: your name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, email address 2. transaction information you provide when you make a purchase, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment information 4. information we obtain from third parties such as a third party websites, vendors, service providers, or other platform providers 5. location information including data provided by a mobile device or other device as you navigate our Site.
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION fourOnes Studio collects information from and about you, directly, when you provide such information to fourOnes Studio and, automatically, when you use the Site. A. Information You Provide - fourOnes Studio collects information that you provide when you make inquiries using our "contact us" form, complete a transaction, enter a promotion, sign up to receive communications, or join the Site as a member. The information collected may include anything submitted by you to the Site and may include copies of the correspondence. When you purchase goods through the Site, you voluntarily provide certain Personal Information which is stored by a third party and also processed by a third party company (i.e. our credit card processors). If you voluntarily provide your Personal Information to us, we collect it. You choose whether to disclose Personal Information, but you may not be able to use the Site or conduct certain transactions without doing so. B. Information Collected Automatically - When you visit or otherwise use the Site, fourOnes Studio collects details about your access and use of the Site automatically through cookies and other technology, including details about your device, internet connection, operating system, browser type, browsing actions, and the resources that you access and use on the Site, other traffic data, and, location data. The information fourOnes Studio collects automatically may include personal information or fourOnes Studio may associate it with personal information it collects in other ways or receives from third parties. If fourOnes Studio associates such data with personal information, fourOnes Studio will treat it as personal information, but if such data is not associated with other personal information, fourOnes Studio will treat it as non-personal information.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION fourOnes Studio uses information that you provide and/or that fourOnes Studio collects to present the Site to you, improve the Site, deliver a more personalized service to you, provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request from fourOnes Studio, market goods or services to you, fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information, provide you with information you requested, and for any other purpose with your consent. The way fourOnes Studio uses such information is described in more detail in the chart below. fourOnes Studio may aggregate the information you provide or that fourOnes Studio collects from you with information collected from other users to allow fourOnes Studio to evaluate its products and services. fourOnes Studio may use the information it collects to contact you about fourOnes Studio’s products and services that may interest you, and if required by law, we will obtain your approval to do so. If you do not want fourOnes Studio to use your information this way, please see Section 7 below.
Why fourOnes Studio Processes Your Information Legal Basis for Processing
• to respond to your request
• to provide you with your payment for completion of a sale
• to complete your transaction
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information
• performance of a contract
• to personalize and improve your experience with the Site
• to ensure technical functionality and proper operation of the Site
• legitimate interest
• to improve our products and develop new products and services
• legitimate interest
• to communicate with you for services-related purposes such as support issues and customer service inquiries
• performance of a contract
• to communicate with you to respond to a request or for marketing and research purposes consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us
• to comply with our legal obligations
• legitimate interest
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights
• in any other way described when the information is collected
8. DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY A. Data Retention - fourOnes Studio may store your personal information as long as you use our goods and service in order to provide you with such goods and services and for all legitimate business purposes. fourOnes Studio may store your personal information to the extent required to comply with our legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements and to provide information about fourOnes Studio products or services that you may request. Additionally, fourOnes Studio may continue to store your personal information contained in standard backup systems. Upon your request, fourOnes Studio will delete or de-identify your personal information unless fourOne Studio is legally required or allowed to maintain such personal information. B. Data Security - fourOnes Studio has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. fourOnes Studio cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. fourOnes Studio is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Site.
10. CHILDREN The Site is not for children. fourOnes Studio does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Site. IfourOnes Studio learns that it has collected or received such information, it will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of 18, please let us know by contacting us.