Effective Date April 11, 2023
Welcome to fourOnes Studio website (“fourOnes Studio”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS OR WITH THE TERMS OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE USING THE SITE.
RIGHTS TO CONTENTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyrights to all original materials, content, selection, and arrangement of the Website (including text, user, and visual interfaces, images, look and feel, design, sound, etc. and any underlying software and computer codes) are proprietary to fourOnes Studio, its parents, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, or third party licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, post on any other Website, republish, upload, encode, modify, translate, publicly perform or display, commercially exploit, distribute or transmit any portion of this Website or make any derivative works from this Website in any way without the express prior written consent of fourOnes Studio. Any name, logo, trademark, service mark, patent, design, copyright, domain name or other intellectual property appearing on this Website is owned or licensed by fourOnes Studio or its parents, affiliates, partners, or subsidiaries and may not be used by You without the prior written consent of fourOnes Studio or the appropriate owner. Your use of this Website does not grant You any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property appearing on this Website. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Website may subject You to civil or criminal penalties.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
fourOnes Studio maintains this Website for Your personal purchases, entertainment, information and education. You should feel free to browse the Website. However, all copying (whether electronic, hard copy, or other format) is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws worldwide. All commercial use of all or part of this Website is prohibited except under fourOnes Studio's express written consent. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to fourOnes Studio. You may not use any computer program tools, including, but not limited to, web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers, harvesters, or any other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar equivalent process ("Tools") to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Tools that use the Website shall be considered agents of the individuals who control or author them.
fourOnes Studio DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY. fourOnes Studio assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages caused by viruses or other forms on contamination or destructive features that may affect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of Your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or Your downloading of any materials, text, images, video or audio from the Website or any linked Websites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall fourOnes Studio, its parents, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries or service providers, its licensors, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on theory of liability what so ever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or Your browsing in, or Your links to other Websites from, this Website. You acknowledge by Your use of this Website, that Your use of this Website is at Your sole risk. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages: if these apply to You, some or all of the above disclaimers may not apply, and You might have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold fourOnes Studio harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to Your use of the Website.
This Privacy Notice describes information that we may collect from you when you visit fourOnes Studio (the "Site") or direct an inquiry to fourOnes Studio through electronic means. This Privacy Notice explains how fourOnes Studio uses, discloses, or shares that information. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. If you do not agree with the terms of this Privacy Notice, do not access or use the site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after the Privacy Notice has been modified is deemed to be an acceptance of those modifications. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected by third parties including websites that may be linked to from this Site.
A. Use of the Site - This Privacy Notice applies to information collected when you use the Site and in electronic communications transmitted through the Site. It does not apply to information collected offline. In addition, this Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected by any third parties regardless of whether or not the Site includes links to the websites of those third parties.
B. Purpose of the Site - View Gallery and Shop Limited Edition Post Surrealist Pop Art Collectable products.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT fourOnes Studio collects personal information and non-personal information.
A. Non-personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually or does not permit a direct association with an individual. Non-personal Information may include information derived from Personal Information that has been de-personalized by removing unique identifiers and/or by combining it with information about other users to form aggregated data.
B. Personal Information is information that is reasonably capable of being associated with or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
C. Examples of information fourOnes Studio collects include: / 1. registration information you provide when you enter a contest, enter a promotion, or sign up for communications, including: your name, date of birth, mailing address, phone number, email address. / 2. transaction information you provide when you make a purchase, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment information. / 3. information we obtain from third parties such as a third party websites, vendors, service providers, or other platform providers / 4. location information including data provided by a mobile device or other device as you navigate our Site.
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION fourOnes Studio collects information from and about you, directly, when you provide such information to fourOnes Studio and, automatically, when you use the Site.
A. Information You Provide - fourOnes Studio collects information that you provide when you make inquiries using our "contact us" form, complete a transaction, enter a promotion, sign up to receive communications, or join the Site as a member. The information collected may include anything submitted by you to the Site and may include copies of the correspondence. When you purchase goods through the Site, you voluntarily provide certain Personal Information which is stored by a third party and also processed by a third party company (i.e. our credit card processors). If you voluntarily provide your Personal Information to us, we collect it. You choose whether to disclose Personal Information, but you may not be able to use the Site or conduct certain transactions without doing so.
B. Information Collected Automatically - When you visit or otherwise use the Site, fourOnes Studio collects details about your access and use of the Site automatically through cookies and other technology, including details about your device, internet connection, operating system, browser type, browsing actions, and the resources that you access and use on the Site, other traffic data, and, location data. The information fourOnes Studio collects automatically may include personal information or fourOnes Studio may associate it with personal information it collects in other ways or receives from third parties. If fourOnes Studio associates such data with personal information, fourOnes Studio will treat it as personal information, but if such data is not associated with other personal information, fourOnes Studio will treat it as non-personal information.
4. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGY fourOnes Studio may use the technologies listed below to collect data as you visit the Site.
B. Web Beacons - Web beacons are small bits of code embedded in web pages or emails that assist in delivering cookies. Web beacons help fourOnes Studio determine whether a webpage on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. fourOnes Studio may also use web beacons in email messages to determine what the recipient has done with the message. Although you cannot decline to receive web beacons when visiting a web page, you can choose not to receive web beacons by email if you disable HTML images or refuse HTML email messages.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION fourOnes Studio uses information that you provide and/or that fourOnes Studio collects to present the Site to you, improve the Site, deliver a more personalized service to you, provide you with information, products, and/or services that you request from fourOnes Studio, market goods or services to you, fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information, provide you with information you requested, and for any other purpose with your consent. The way fourOnes Studio uses such information is described in more detail in the chart below. fourOnes Studio may aggregate the information you provide or that fourOnes Studio collects from you with information collected from other users to allow fourOnes Studio to evaluate its products and services. fourOnes Studio may use the information it collects to contact you about fourOnes Studio’s products and services that may interest you, and if required by law, we will obtain your approval to do so. If you do not want fourOnes Studio to use your information this way, please see Section 7 below.
Why fourOnes Studio Processes Your Information and Legal Basis for Processing
• to respond to your request
• to provide you with your payment for completion of a sale
• to complete your transaction
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information
• performance of a contract
• to personalize and improve your experience with the Site
• to ensure technical functionality and proper operation of the Site
• legitimate interest
• to improve our products and develop new products and services
• to communicate with you for services-related purposes such as support issues and customer service inquiries. performance of a contract
• to communicate with you to respond to a request or for marketing and research purposes consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
• to comply with our legal obligations
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights
• in any other way described when the information is collected
7. YOUR CHOICES
A. Do Not Track - Our Site does not respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
C. Updating Information - You may contact fourOnes Studio at the contact information set forth below to request access to, correct, or delete certain personal information that you have provided to fourOnes Studio. fourOnes Studio may not accommodate a request to change information if fourOnes Studio believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
A. DATA RETENTION- fourOnes Studio may store your personal information as long as you use our goods and service in order to provide you with such goods and services and for all legitimate business purposes. fourOnes Studio may store your personal information to the extent required to comply with our legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements and to provide information about fourOnes Studio products or services that you may request. Additionally, fourOnes Studio may continue to store your personal information contained in standard backup systems. Upon your request, fourOnes Studio will delete or de-identify your personal information unless fourOne Studio is legally required or allowed to maintain such personal information.
B. DATA SECURITY - fourOnes Studio has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. fourOnes Studio cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. fourOnes Studio is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Site.
10. CHILDREN The Site is not for children. fourOnes Studio does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Site. fourOnes Studio learns that it has collected or received such information, it will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of 18, please let us know by contacting us.
11. LINKS This Site contains link to third party websites that fourOnes Studio does not control. fourOnes Studio cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content provided on such websites. If you click on one of these links, please understand that you are leaving the fourOnes Studio Site and that any information you provide will not be covered by this Privacy Notice. Please read the website’s privacy notice before providing any information.
12. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, Questions or Comments please click here.
Inquiries submitted through other means may not be received or addressed.